Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Avengers

In the past I haven't really given many reviews of movies or books that I have read. I think if I would've you all would be bored and never look at this blog again. I do have to say, though, that I recently saw a movie with Kyle that I thoroughly enjoyed. I was VERY skeptical, and was not sure what to expect, but it ended up being better than I could have imagined.

The Avengers. If you are not into super-hero movies and such, this probably isn't the movie for you. But if you like action, witty humor, and some good fight scenes, you may want to check this movie out. Of course Iron Man is still Kyle's and my favorite, but it was all good and came together really well. I would advise seeing most of the movies before this movie, as they make a lot of comments and remarks about the previous ones. Just to help clear up some confusion.
Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Thor's Brother, Bow & Arrow Agent dude, Black Widow, and the Mentor

Anyway, if you need a fun night out, or just a little time away from the house....check it out! Robert Downy Jr. was super funny, as always.

Kyle asked me after this movie if I could have any super hero power, what would it be? I replied...."A wand. Like Harry Potter, so I could do any of those powers with a flick of my wrist." He laughed at me. haha. :) Alright, now that my nerd side has shown, yet again, I will leave you with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment