Monday, September 26, 2011

Go Bison!

Did you hear? I'm sure you did...the NDSU Bison played the UofM Gophers on Saturday. There were over 14,000 Bison fans at the TCF Football Stadium. 3000 tailgaiting spots were taken up by Bison Alum.

I love school spirit!

Even though I could not participate in the festivities in MN, I gathered my only friend from NDSU that I have down in San Antonio with me, Dan, to watch the game. (Kyle was on a weekend-long hunting trip). A couple of our friends invited us over to their house for a grill out and to watch their alma-mater, A&M Aggies football game, we said "Sure! As long as we can watch the Bison play after!" So Dan and I met our friends and we watched their footbal game (A&M vs. Oklahoma St) but sadly the Aggies Lost (as usual). Then came the BISON! Dan and I were pumped. I was proudly wearing my Gophers vs. Bison yellow shirt, and Dan was proudly wearing his Bison Brigade shirt. We had a great time cheering for our team while surrounded by Texans. Even the Texans had fun cheering for our team, because we won!

We ended the night was some excellent brisket and a game of Farkle. So even though I couldn't be with all my friends at the TCF Stadium (I had quite a few with tickets!) Dan and I still enjoyed cheering our Bison on for a victory!

So, please do not mind the photos (taken with my phone) or my red forhead (the sun burnt me and gave my racoon eyes Saturday morning!) But here are a couple I managed to get on Saturday.














My friends Matt & Kasi (A&M shirts) and Dan (Bison shirt)                              The two Bison fans! Dan and me.

  
FYI: Temps are still in the 100s, in case you were wondering how in the world I got sunburt in September ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment