Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not-so-Little Tuck-Man

Can you tell what my life revolves around? House and dog. So, since I have focused on the house more recently, I'll show you a few pics of Tucker I took via my phone the other night. Kyle and I were busy assembling some shelving (something along those lines) and all of a sudden I was like, "Kyle, I don't hear Tucker. Where is he?" (It's like a toddler. If you can't hear them...they are more than likely doing something they shouldn't be!)

We both were ready to jump up and look for him when he popped his head up...he was laying on our bed! He had jumped up and snuggled right in. We do NOT want him on the bed or furniture, but he was so darn cute and sleepy it was hard to move him! It's harder now than ever because he is solid muscle and he finally found out how to coordinate his back legs with his front and jump. So before we shooed him off the bed, this is what he looked like:



Even though he is not a tiny puppy anymore, he is a medium puppy and still Oh So CUTE. I have never seen anything melt Kyle the way this dog does. Kyle caves in a second once Tuck lays his puppy eyes on him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment