Happy New Year!
After a couple weeks off spent at home, I was able to see family (my seeing-friends trip was canceled due to SNOW) and have a ton of fun.
The 19 hour drive home went as good as it could, and Tucker slept the ENTIRE way home. He did amazing! He made instant friends with Chester and Trigger, and even payed his respects to the older pups, Maggie and Hershey. He was also spoiled rotten by every other family member. He is bored and lonely now in TX!
We were able to go out and enjoy a warm(ish) day in the snow at the Bruns', and snapped a few pics while we were at it. Tucker loved the snow, and I even had fun in it! (I am not a huge snow fan). We got the four-wheeler out and took the sled for a run.
I have way more to post about and more pictures to share and more thoughts to type...but this is a nice short and sweet post, a welcome-back post. These pictures, on the other hand, remind me that snow can be fun, but I am still loving my warm TX weather... ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment