Monday, January 10, 2011

Move In Ready


This is where I would LOVE to be right now. Away from the 'cold' (45 degrees) and getting a massage for my beat-up body. Being on a beach in a tropical location never hurt, either ;)

After this weekend, I feel like I've been hit by a bus...BUT; Good News. We have all the painting 100% DONE. All the outlet and lightswitch covers are on. Light Fixtures are back up. Blinds are back up. Garage is even painted! You know what that means? WE CAN MOVE IN!

It only took all night Friday night, 12+ hours on Saturday, and about 10 hours on Sunday to 'finish up', but we did it. It's ready. There were trials and tribulations along the way, and only about 10 bruises on each leg from our lovely ladder we borrowed from Kyle's work. Its nick-name is "The Widow Maker." (Note to self...we need a ladder). We are missing 2 outlet covers, and decided to retire the old shower curtain rod and use it as a 5-Gallon paint stir stick. All-in-all, we did pretty good. Nothing major lost or damaged, and no tools lost!

So, now we can move in. Think I have everything packed and ready to go? NOPE.

On to the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment