That's right...I'm getting back onto the bandwagon and starting to hit up the gym again. The last year my life has been turned upside down...my support system left in Fargo, my fellow friends that workout left in Fargo, and it was up to me to find ways to work out on my own last year. Do you think that happened? No. I have issues working out alone. I need someone telling me what to do, or I need to go with someone. So not much happened last year...BUT
...I am starting fresh. I've spent a year without my close friends and am getting used to it (tear!) but even though I am not huge on New Year resolutions (obviously as it took me a whole year and a month to get a membership) but I do set goals. And I have a huge reason to get back into shape....my bestest friend in the whole wide world is getting married in JULY.
So, as I sign up for Body Pump and Cycle classes, I can already hear my body moan and groan...but I miss feeling sore after a good workout. After experiencing the Texas cuisine for a year now, I realize it is way too good to avoid, so I might as well start working out so I can enjoy the Mexican goodness covered in queso and the ribs that are to die for and the goodies brought to work...
So. On to the gym! Wish me luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment