Wednesday, July 17, 2013
For Sale
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. You see, our lives have been a roller coaster lately.
About a month ago, Kyle got wind of a position opening in Kansas with his same company. Basically it is the same job, same company, just a different state. We weighed our options and decided to take it!
WE ARE MOVING!
We proceeded to contact our realtor, put our house on the market, and low and behold; a WEEK later and an offer is placed! We gladly accepted and are currently in the middle of our 7-day option period.
Between living in a show house, wrapping things up at work, packing, and looking for a place to live so we are not homeless has taken up some time of mine lately. So, I will try and post as much as I can to keep you as updated as I can, they might come far and few in between for a bit. Hang in there with me, I promise I will be back someday!
Until then, if you have the number of the moving fairy, I will gladly take that off your hands! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment