Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This and That

Kyle and I were tied up doing house stuff over the weekend, sadly nothing fun to report on. It did reach 108º on Saturday...which was not fun. So glad I didn't have to work THAT day!

A few pictures to show some odds and ends things we are doing around here.

We were looking over our house the other day and realized our tree in the front needed a SEVERE haircut. The chipper services was coming to get some other branches, so we just added to the pile. Tucker supervised while Kyle trimmed!

I know I talk about my flowers a lot, but I have never had the greenest thumb so I am extra proud of these beauties! Although this is the PERFECT climate for them to grow in, and they are super easy, I take full credit ;) Love seeing these when I look out my window!

This guy might as well just enter into a photo contest. Seriously. Look at him. He is totally ready for the Fourth rockin this bandana! (Kyle may or may not agree to this for an entire DAY, but we will see) :)
So, before everyone gets ready to hit the lakes and boats and set up their blankets for fireworks, I wish everyone a safe and happy Fourth!


No comments:

Post a Comment