The day is finally here! It came WAY faster than it should've. I can't believe last time I blogged has been over a month, but in my defense we have been busy. Kyle and I moved our entire home into a 10x20 storage unit. We moved our necessities into a friends place for the time being. Needless to say, we are slightly homeless with all our possessions shoved in a unit which are all baking in the 100 degree heat. Fun times!
Today we close on the house we have made our home for the past 2.5 years. It has been a great home for us and Tucker. The golf course, neighbors, kitchen space...it will all be missed.
A week from today is my last day at work. Then next Friday I move up to Kansas. It's for real folks. This is really happening...
.JPG) |
| Last picture in the Selma House. |
No comments:
Post a Comment