Monday, May 13, 2013

Moms Day

Where oh where have these last two weeks gone!? I can't even think of what Kyle and I have been up to. Maybe that's a good thing. We are taking it easy and enjoying each others company before summer schedules start and he becomes non-existent.

Yesterday, in honor of  Mother's Day, I was thinking about the trips I've taken and things I've done with both my mom and mother-in-law. I am blessed to have two such wonderful women in my life!

The trip to Italy with my mom is going to be hard to beat. A week traveling to different cities, drinking lots of wine, seeing amazing things and meeting cool people, will always be a trip to remember.

Mom and I at Trevi Fountain.
And with Jill, us Bruns women took a trip to Chicago and explored the streets and found wonderful things to do. We went to the Oprah Winfrey show (a LIVE show with Russell Crow and Elton John!) and saw a play and went to the boardwalk and had an amazing time. I love the memory of us girls taking on Chicago!

Sitting downtown with all the beautiful tulips. Jill, me, Janine, and Sally.
And of course, I can't forget my grandmas! Grandma Bea and Grandma Lois are two wonderful women, and I love them both! Grandma Bea has THE best cookies. EVER. And Grandma Lois can always entertain me with her jokes! Such great women to have in my life.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment