Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunshine & Summertime

Nothing marks the official start to summer like Memorial Day weekend. Something about that one day off symbolizes warm weather, grilling food, and fun with friends and family. Even though Kyle had to work most of the weekend (boo!) we did find a day to spend some time with friends. At a pool. In the amazingly sunny weather. Thankfully our friend decided to throw a birthday party at his pool...we took full advantage!

Nova and me at the pool!

Dan and Kyle wanted to bust out the volleyball net. I think they had more fun than the girls did!

Tucker even joined in on the festivities. Busted out his aviators!
Birthday boy! This picture sums up the entire day.



Kyle and I enjoying some time together <3
I would also like to say THANK YOU to my dad and grandpa, my friends and other family members that have served. I appreciate all they did and all that the current active members are doing for our nation. Thanks to all of them we can enjoy our freedom.  THANK YOU!!!

1 comment: