Over the weekend Kyle and I had some friends come visit. My friend Ann and her husband, Justin, came down for a long weekend (conveniently over St. Pattys Day as well!)
I was SO excited for her to come down I didn't even know where to begin! Friday they arrived around noon and the boys went golfing and Ann and I stayed at the house and talked/tested the margaritas and prepped the food for grilling that night. When the boys were finished, we had chicken kabobs, grilled veggies and potatos. So yummy. The night ended with a few rounds of games around the table. It was so awesome that we can just pick up from not seeing each other since December and be normal, like living 1200 miles away has no impact on our friendship. Awesomeness.
For St. Pattys Day we walked the Riverwalk and since there were like 3 million people at the river for the parade, we found a mexican restuarant off the beaten path and enjoyed the views from there. We then headed to the Quarry Haufbra for a beer-rita and then we went to a friends St. Pattys Day party. Sunday we did a little mini-golf and enjoyed chilling and talking. The weekend went waaaaaay too fast, but it was SO NICE to see them and catch up.
 |
| Walking along the river! I totally missed the 80ยบ weather memo. haha |
 |
| So. Many. People. at the riverwalk! |
 |
| Ann and I enjoying our Beer-ritas! They were tinted green for St. Pattys Day, of course! |
 |
| Ann & Justin at minigolf! |
 |
| All of us at the mini golf course. We all managed a hole-in-one except one person *cough* Justin *cough* ;) |
Now we need to start planning the next trip :)
I have to share with you as well, Tucker was even in the St. Pattys Day spirit!
 |
| Such a trooper! |
No comments:
Post a Comment