Monday, March 26, 2012

New News

Lately a few  new things have been going on in my life. On March 5, I interviewed with a company for a corporate communications job.

I found out last week that it was official! As of April 10, I will be starting a new job.

No more furniture. I will be moving into the Health Industry, something which I never thought I would work in. But, as I looked at my options, I figured, "Why not!?" Might as well give it a shot. My new job is with Community First Health Plan, an affiliate of the largest non-profit hospital system here in San Antonio (University Health Systems).

I am very excited to start this new adventure and happy to be moving forward in my career. (even though it will be adding about 15 minutes to my commute everyday!)

And, on a total different off-the-subject topic, have you heard of the game Draw Something? It keeps me quite entertained. I get to look at some quite funny drawings my friends send me. It's basically pictionary via your mobile device (an app). Can YOU tell what these pictures are?



Hope you have a great week!

1 comment: