Monday, January 9, 2012

Taking Over Texas

On Saturday Kyles and my Alma Matter played in Frisco, TX for the FCS Championship football game vs. Sam Houstin State, TX.

NDSU vs TEXAS. How fitting!?

Kyle and I, and our friend living down here from Bisonland, roadtripped it up to Frisco (just north of Dallas, roughly a 5 hour drive) so we could go to the game. And tailgait. And see BISON people again!

It was so worth it.

We arrived late Friday night so we could enjoy the pre-game fesitivies on Saturday. Which were so much fun. I ran into some old co-workers from Bobcat. Saw some old friends and Kyle saw a bunch of old classmates (some living in TX now too!) Anyway, it was a great time. We ended up locating 3 tickets to go to the game so we enjoyed being at a Bison game again, too. I think its been 3+ years since I've been to a game!

After the game we celebrated as Champions (SHS 6, Bison 17) and before I knew it I had crashed while the boys stayed out a few more hours. It was a rough drive home, not nearly as fun as the drive there, but all in all it was a SUPER FUN Bison-filled weekend.

PROUD TO BE A BISON!!!!!!!!

KamiJo! An old friend that came down for the game.

No idea who these people are, but they were super nice and had a ton of school spirit!

SO NICE to see a flag OTHER than the Texas flag fly with the American flag!
 There were a TON of creative & fun signs & t-shirts people made. Some of them quite hilarious!





The three of us watching the game! Dan, Kyle and me



Fans storming the field after we won. It was so much fun!

NDSU Bison CHAMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment