I am officially 25 years old. A quarter of a century
Anyway, it was an awesome day...one that I could not have ever dreamt of. I stayed most of the day at home, with my husband, in our home. I am 25 and have a loving man, a beautiful roof over my head, a dog that loves me to no ends, and wonderful friends and family that sent cards, presents, wishes, and thoughts my way.
The ladies at my work had a small party for me at lunch, and one lady brought this amazing cake she made herself. It not only looks sweet, it tasted amazing as well!
Thanks to everyone for everything you do for me!
p.s. It was also my cousin Finleys birthday too! Although she was turning 2, not 25 ;)
So, on the day of celebrating 25 years, here I am with both Kyle and Tucker. Not sure what I would do without either of them :)


Haha, daydreaming on the bus. Good times. Hope you had a fabulous "Golden" Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWe had to do SOMETHING on that dang 2 hour bus ride everyday ;)
ReplyDelete