Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Kyle is officially 14 days younger than I am, so 2 weeks after I celebrated my 25th birthday it was Kyles turn! Friday, Dec 9 was his birthday. His mom had sent us a gift card to Lonestar Steakhouse for our birthdays, so we used that and went out to eat on Friday. After a short wait (and a glass of wine) we were seated.

The menu was amazing. Our meals were to die for. I had a sirloin steak with cedar-plank grilled shrimp. Kyle had a lobster stuffed fillet. It was the best steakhouse we have been to in a LONG time. Well worth it.

And then our waitress came around and asked if we wanted desert (even though we were stuffed from the delicious meal, I had to say something!) So I told her we were celebrating Kyle's birthday (At about this time Kyle looked at me with the "I hate you" look and rolled his eyes) HAHA. She came back with a chocolate fudge sundae, complete with a candle!

So, even though there was no "Happy Birthday" song or hundreds of people, it was a great way to celebrate turning a quarter of a century old...together :)

Here's the birthday boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment