Just want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Kyle and I will be making a (smaller) thanksgiving meal this year. I've never made a turkey by myself, and never made a pumpkin pie without my grandma, so here goes nothing! If all else fails, we have Rudy's BBQ right down the road...
In addition to Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Kyle and I will be enjoying a weekend at home with Tucker. Yesterday Tucker underwent "boy surgery." Last night he was so groggy and loopy it looked like he was drunk! Hopefully with every pain pill we give him he will spring back a little each time. :) So besides taking down thanksgiving decorations and getting Christmas things together, we will be babying Tucker (even more so than usual!)
So, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping to all Black Friday shoppers! (There were people already camping out at Best Buy here last night. CRAZY!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment