We did next to nothing, and it was amazing.
On Friday we had friends over and we fired up the grill. Kyle and I grilled chicken, others grilled steak and sausage, and another grilled pork loins and brought corn on the cob to grill for everyone. It was a fiest! We also had guacamole and watermelon to compliment all the grilled food. We enjoyed all this outside on our patio as the sun set and the humidity cleared.
After the humidity cleared, the temperature DROPPED. Like, from the 80s to the low 50s. It felt cold...so we got a fire going! It was the perfect night to sit around a fire and warm our toes....and eat s'mores! I have been waiting ever since February to make s'mores. They were well worth the wait. They tasted heavenly.
Saturday was another adventure that involved a trip to Lowe's, but alas, I forgot my camera at home so I will blog about that at the next one!
Until then, I leave you with thoughts of summer (that will come to poeple in MN...sooner or later ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment