Thursday, September 19, 2013

4 Years & Counting

Today is our 4 year anniversary. It does not seem like 4 years ago today we were standing in the church, surrounded by friends and family, sweating because MN decided to have a randomly hot day in mid-September. It was such a happy and beautiful day.

In the last 4 years a lot has happened. We moved across the country together and I truly believe that has made our relationship stronger than ever. We are now in the middle of a second move, half way across the country, and I have only good feelings about this move as well. We are moving into our rental house this weekend (address will be shared soon!) and I am ready to start our next chapter (in a little less hot and humid environment). I am excited to see the seasons change (to actually have multiple seasons!) and to be closer to friends and family.

I have a feeling this year is going to be another great year!


(Above: One of my favorite candid photos from our wedding day & flowers the hubs sent me today)

No comments:

Post a Comment