As I sat here trying to figure out what to write about, I look back on our past few weeks. I can't believe it's June already. I have NO idea what I did in the months of April and May. Whenever I get this feeling, I go to my phone to see what my snapshots have been of. There is no rhyme or reason to these, and if you follow me on instagram I am sure you have seen most of these. Just a few images from the past couple weeks! (I do realize most of these have Tucker in them, but when Kyle is gone he usually gets 110% of my attention) :)
 |
| Some of the flowers mom and I planted. Love how tropical they look! |
 |
| This was a drink I had at Hofbrau. Sweet Tea, Lemonade and Vodka. Simple, tasty, and seriously quenches your thirst on a HOT day. |
 |
| This dog LOVES to play fetch and does. not. stop. Constantly putting a ball in your hand or by your feet. |
 |
| The sites of summer! Patio lights, green grass, grilling, and Tucker of course! |
 |
| When Kyle is away Tucker and I bond. A lot. :) |
Hope your June is off to a fabulous start!
No comments:
Post a Comment