Thursday, when they flew in, we wasted no time in heading straight for some good ol' BBQ. Remember that place I told you about a while back? Texas Pride? Well this is a new place, WAY closer, and just as good. It's called Rudy's. Have you heard of it? They have the best cream style corn, they sell their own BBQ sauce (in different sizes) and they even had Peach Cobbler for my dad! Best (or worst?) of all? It's located right at the entrance of our subdivision...so what do you think? Good or bad? ;)
Friday while Kyle was at work we went dress shopping while dad was in heaven at Bass Pro. We met up later and went home, and mom and I took a nice long walk with Tucker while Ashley soaked up the sun. (Yes, it is that warm here right now!) We grilled and had margaritas. YUM. We also played Farkle. Ever heard of it? It's a dice game I got for Christmas from my friend, Ann, and it's SO much fun. Check it out!
Saturday we went to the San Antonio Rodeo. We walked the grounds, the coliseum, saw different vedors, sampled different Texas foods, and had a great time. We also saw Bull Riding that night (as MN was getting dumped with snow!) and mom and dad even got to dance at the dancehall. Sunday the boys checked out Cabelas as the girls had a VERY productive shopping day. I can't remember the last time I had a shopping day like that!
Overall the weekend was a blast, but as always, it went way too fast. Until next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment