Thursday, December 16, 2010

thanksgiving: part 2

I know its way long after thanksgiving, but I still want to share with you what Kyle and I did on the other half of thanksgiving...out at the farm.

My dad recently purchased a new tractor, and this was the first time I had a chance to see it. So, why not make it a family picture?? Our christmas card a few years ago was taken with the new JD gator and our dog, Maggie. This year, we decided to re-create the picture with a larger JD product and our next dog, Chester. You will have to wait for the christmas cards to seethe final result, though!

We did, however, go on a mini photo shoot around the other place. The barn was recently torn down, so we had fun with the old copolas and an old truck. It was windy and cold, but fun. Here are a few of the pics that you won't see on the Christmas card ;)



1 comment:

  1. I love the pic on the left of your whole family!! Your little sister looks a little lonely though...haha. But I can relate to that since all my older siblings are married, so I'm always the odd one out in pictures too! Fortunately, I can usually round up a nephew or two to pose with me!

    ReplyDelete